Las Aventuras de Artur y Meri

Cuando los otros se van de juerga los fines de semana, nosotros nos vamos a la montaña. Aquí quedan documentadas algunas de estas aventuras.

lunes, 17 de octubre de 2011

4 Tarantulas, 4 snakes and a lot of thinking
Joseph D. Grant State Park

My grandmother passed away last Wednesday and we decided to walk in her remembrance. Most of my family were walking at the other side of the world, from Collcerola to Valldoreig, so Artur and I made our little walk in the surroundings of Silicon valley. 
It was a sunny day that certainly would have pleased my grandmother. 
The last few days I have thought so much about her advices about so many things that I dedicate this walk to her words of wisdom.


While Artur and I walked talking about the meaning of life, some snakes and some tarantulas passed in front of us, just in the middle of our trail. I am wondering: why today? Is it a reminder that life is so little? That any day any of us can go?



May nature give us her blessings and let us wander on her trails for as long as possible.

Etiquetas: ,